Our most recent OFSTED report was produced in 2017, to see the report click here
Hear From The Families
Parent view: https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/?nomobi=1
Our most recent Ofsted report highlighted these strengths within our school:
· The staff at Lanesend are ‘determined to ensure that all pupils have a wide range of interesting and stimulating opportunities to learn and make good progress within a caring, nurturing and supportive environment.’
· ‘96% of parents who completed the questionnaire would recommend the school to other parents.’
· ‘School leaders have ensured that each individual pupils learning and welfare needs are a high priority.’
· The ‘breadth of teamwork provides support and guidance to nurture and care for each pupils academic and personal needs, raising their self-esteem and belief in their abilities to be successful in their learning and progress.’
· ‘Governors know the school well and make a strong contribution to school improvement.’
· ‘Pupils have a good understanding of how to keep themselves safe. They feel safe in school and know that all adults are supportive of their needs and would respond to any concerns they may have.’
· ‘The curriculum is interesting and exciting because it provides opportunities’ for them to explore new ideas and discover fascinating facts in a wide range of subjects.’
· ‘Teachers are constantly finding ways to enthuse pupils in their learning.’
Our Next Steps:
· To root our self-evaluation judgements in secure evidence of the impact of our work.
· To ensure the quality of development planning is sharply focused on improving outcomes for all groups of pupils.
· To ensure our plans have clear actions, responsibilities and measures to identify the success of activities to bring about improvement.
· To increase the proportions of pupils reaching higher standards, particularly in writing.
Compare School Performance: Lanesend Primary School - GOV.UK - Find and compare schools in England (compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk)
These are our 2018-2019 performance measures. These performance measures are not current, but the most recent we have.
Lanesend Primary School - School Data 2019