Welcome to Albatross class, in Year 4, where we are 8 and 9 years old.
We aspire to be reflective learners and understand the importance of questioning each other. We love learning, are motivated by new challenges and always try to be resilient when faced with new problems!
The Albatross classroom is a place where:
- everyone’s ideas are respected and listened to;
- we love learning about the world and are tolerant of others’ beliefs;
- we understand the importance of manners and are kind and helpful to one another;
- we celebrate one another’s achievements;
- we try to create memorable experiences every day!